Walking Lugano is one of the main walking and Nordic walking events in Switzerland. It takes place on the following tracks:
- Relax (6.6 km) - easy, flat and suitable for everyone (even with prams and strollers)
- Melide (departing from Melide - 8.2 km) - A splendid route that runs entirely along the lake from Melide to Lugano
- Panorama (10.6 km) - medium-length panoramic route
- Agno (15 km) - New 15.0 km route that starts from Agno and arrives in Lugano center Challenge (18.7 km) - the challenge for more trained walkers with an ascent on the road to Cureggia and then on a path to Brè.
- Lake and Walking - Boat trip from Lugano to Melide and return to Lugano on a splendid route that runs entirely along the lake from Melide to Lugano.
- Brè City Trail - a sort of "city trail" that starts from the city center, reaches Mount Brè and returns to Lugano. The track is the same as the classic "Challenge" (non-competitive), but with one big difference: it is possible to race and there will be a final classification with a prize for the fastest
In the city center, participants can participate in a real party: village, animations, music, dining area and zumba party in the afternoon.
Flat route starting from Melide and arriving in Piazza Riforma in Lugano. The route runs entirely along the lake from Melide to Lugano via the San Martino road, which for the occasion will be closed to motorized traffic.
7.2 km Category Walking and Nordic walking (non-competitive).
- CHF 30.- (online registration fee by April 16, 2020)
- CHF 17.- (children born 2008 and younger)
- Late online registration (17-30 April 2020): + CHF 5.-
- On-site registration (2-3 May 2020): + CHF 7.-
11h 00, Piazza Domenico Fontana (near the sports field).
1 h 20 minutes.